On behalf of Mike Hartnell of MDH Forestry Services Ltd., Brodie Planning has secured consent for a forestry building within an AONB at Hawton Wood, near Little Compton (Stratford Borough Council – 19/02768/FUL). The building will provide much needed storage space for forestry equipment, plants and machinery and a w/c facility. In a voluntary capacity MDH Forestry is very active in hosting organised tours to promote the environmental, social and health benefits of forestry. The w/c facility will be very useful in this regard!
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan Adopted
- IMPORTANT: New Legislation – Amendments to the GPDO relating to emergency development by local authorities or health service bodies.
- Relaxed Planning Rules
- Planning permission secured for HMO,Bristol
- Neighbourhood Plan success for Honeybourne as plan is successful at referendum!
- Agricultural Planning
- Barn Conversion
- Build Abroad
- Building in a Conservation Area
- Career Opportunities
- Equestrian Land Planning Permission
- House Extension Planning Permission
- Latest News
- Listed Building Consent
- Neighbourhood Planning
- New Homes
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Appeal Success Rate
- Planning Permission Secured
- Residential Development
- Town Planning