Brodie Planning Associates has secured consent (LPA Ref. 19/0625/FULL) for a stable block and tack room in the Green Belt at Solcum Lane, Cookley, Kidderminster, including a Change of Use from agriculture to equestrian. The client approached us knowing that the local planning authority, Wyre Forest District Council, was opposed to equestrian development in an area of rolling countryside and high quality landscapes. Negotiations over contributions to biodiversity were also secured before the permission was approved at Planning Committee. Please get in touch if you have a similar development proposal that requires planning permission.
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan Adopted
- IMPORTANT: New Legislation – Amendments to the GPDO relating to emergency development by local authorities or health service bodies.
- Relaxed Planning Rules
- Planning permission secured for HMO,Bristol
- Neighbourhood Plan success for Honeybourne as plan is successful at referendum!
- Agricultural Planning
- Barn Conversion
- Build Abroad
- Building in a Conservation Area
- Career Opportunities
- Equestrian Land Planning Permission
- House Extension Planning Permission
- Latest News
- Listed Building Consent
- Neighbourhood Planning
- New Homes
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Appeal Success Rate
- Planning Permission Secured
- Residential Development
- Town Planning