New Legislation came into force on 09/04/2020: SI 2020 No. 412 – The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Coronavirus) (England) (Amendment) Order 2020 (Download PDF) (Link to Gov website) Part 12A Class A: This new Class allows emergency development by, or on behalf of, a local authority or health service body.
- Honeybourne Neighbourhood Plan Adopted
- IMPORTANT: New Legislation – Amendments to the GPDO relating to emergency development by local authorities or health service bodies.
- Relaxed Planning Rules
- Planning permission secured for HMO,Bristol
- Neighbourhood Plan success for Honeybourne as plan is successful at referendum!
- Agricultural Planning
- Barn Conversion
- Build Abroad
- Building in a Conservation Area
- Career Opportunities
- Equestrian Land Planning Permission
- House Extension Planning Permission
- Latest News
- Listed Building Consent
- Neighbourhood Planning
- New Homes
- Pebworth Neighbourhood Plan
- Planning Appeal Success Rate
- Planning Permission Secured
- Residential Development
- Town Planning